Jaunt Journey Air Taxi
Reduced rotor Operating Speed Aircraft
ROSATM technology – performs as an airplane with the efficiency of taking-off and landing like a helicopter. As an all-electric aircraft, it produces zero carbon emissions.
100 times quieter than helicopters
Safe Landing under Total Propulsion Loss
5 square miles of landing area from 1,000 ft. altitude
- The aircraft can autorotate or glide to a landing from any altitude or speed.
- Normal flight control of the aircraft during the descent and landing.
- Safe, controlled landing at any time along the entire flight profile.
- Uniquely patented safety feature.
Certification Path & Intellectual Property
Certification Path Using Existing Airworthiness Rules
- Certification rules exist for this aircraft type (14 CFR Parts 27 and 29)
- Jaunt intends to certify under Part 29, single pilot IFR (instrument flight rules)
- Transport Category (Part 29) certification is the ultimate in safety provided by the FAA, EASA, and TCCA, the same as commercial airliners
- Jaunt aircraft can operate in the same market as existing helicopters (14 CFR Part 135)
Defensible Patents – with High Innovation Opportunities
The ROSATM Advantage
Jaunt Air Mobility’s can meet a variety of market needs including air taxi, medivac, package delivery, and military applications. The ROSATM technology provides a number of distinct advantages. The combination of an electric motor with a large main rotor and the absence of a tail rotor offer an ultra-quiet aircraft on the ground as well as in the cabin. The patented tilting mast allows for LevelFlyTM at all times; providing a smooth, comfortable ride as well as indiscriminate passenger and package loading. The Jaunt demonstrators have proven efficient aviation performance with over 350 hours of flight time and more than 1000+ take-off and landings.